Do you know how lucky you are to have such great kids?
Yeah, but I’m not lucky like you! I wish I didn’t have to work outside the home, either.
We just can’t afford to do like you do. You are so lucky to have the money to do things with.
You know, I’m not lucky enough to have a supportive husband to help me in business.
You are so outgoing and confident. I want to be a leader like you are… if only I could be so lucky.
Lucky? You ARE kidding, right?
Hey, if this article “Punches You Right In The Gut” maybe it was written just for you.
I don’t know, maybe you are just lucky enough to be at the right place, at the right time, to hear it! Hahaha, just kidding… 😉
Now, in case you don’t know me personally, my intent is to help you. Yes, I really do want to help. I’m one of those strange people that wants to help others. BUT… Sometimes, the way to help people is to shake them up a little, wake them up or even make them mad at you.
Here’s the truth. Throughout this journey called life, I think I have said ALL those statements listed above about being lucky. I have whined, begged God, and manipulated people to try to figure out how to be successful. None of it worked. Eventually, you will start to change your mindset, if you truly want something different than what you have.
First step – Let’s change the word Lucky to Blessed.
We have to start somewhere, right? We all make judgements. That’s our process of reasoning, working things out, and decision making. Everything is a process. Everything!
After joining a work-from-home business in 2000, I started listening to Jim Rohn, who has gone on to be with the Lord, but his training is still available today. I learned from Dani Johnson and went to her seminars around the country. I took online Social Media classes from Sandi Krakowski, who is a Top Social Media expert. (Note: I did not have all the extra money laying around to use. I had to sacrifice!)
I have had 15 years of learning, thousands of dollars in training, and many heartaches to get me to the “Right Place at the Right Time” that I am now enjoying. Yes, I am Blessed!
Are you at the right place at the right time, too?
If you want to be a Leader, tell the Lord, and He shall direct your path. The same goes with any desire of your heart. Ask. Seek. Knock.
- You may want to raise your own kids instead of leaving them at a daycare or public school system.
- You are looking to be a stay at home Dad, making a huge income so that you can retire your wife.
- Are you the one that is not physically able to get out and get a job but you would love to make a full-time income working online.
- Maybe you are a burned-out network marketer who has almost given up on finding a credible company to represent.
- Is it you that simply needs a little help to get an extra part-time income?
- You may be the one who is tired of the commute, tired of the rat race, or just plain tired of being tired. If there’s a better way, you want to know about it.
Then, start looking for the opportunities to appear. Yes, by all means, pray. After you have prayed, don’t miss the answer when the LORD sends it!!! Read that last sentence again, please.
I promise you that I was not lucky. However, I am Blessed! I’ve been blessed with the ability to keep loving, keep learning, keep growing my skill level so that I can make an income working from home!
So, what about you? Can you be held accountable? Are you Blessed? Will you take a look at your situation and take action to get to where you want to go?
Are you teachable? I’m sure you think you are but …
Are you teachable? You have to be willing to shut your mouth and listen. (I still have a hard time with this one, sometimes. Ask my leader, hahaha.)
Are you teachable?
If you want to be successful in business or in life,
1) Trust the Lord and your own instincts. God made you unique.
2) When you need help, get it. Find someone who has been there and came out on the other side. Look at them. Analyze them. Do they have the kind of life that you want? Go to work. It’s okay to copy others but learn to make it your own, whatever it is.
3) Keep learning and growing and lay your EGO down. Whether it’s a prideful, haughty spirit OR an inferior “I’m-not-as-lucky-as-you-are” spirit, Let It Go!
4) Take Action. You will never know if you don’t TRY!
5) Never Quit! Sure, we all go through stages where we want to give up but just… DON’T! Even if it looks like you have quit, you know the difference. Hold on to the dream, even if it’s just barely burning inside you.
6) Leave me a comment if you were here and read this!
Have a Blessed Day!